Want to know more about what’s going on in Whitehall, NY? Come take a look at our community page to learn about upcoming events and meetings!
Music In The Park
Fridays in July & August: 7-9 pm
1892 Bandstand Riverside Veterans Memorial Park (Rain location – Municipal Center)
Aug 11 – Willie Playmore
Aug 18 – Bluebillies
Aug 25 – Wash. Co. Concert Band
Saturday, August 19th
Bringing Nashville to Fair Haven: A Feel Good Evening of Great Music
Featuring Courtney Shayne as Miss Patsy Cline
Show starts at 7:00 PM at the Fair Haven American Legion Post 49
Light Refreshments and 50/50 Raffle
Sunday, August 20th
6th Annual Champlain Canalway Trail Bicycle Tour
Starts at 9:00 AM
- Starting at Hudson Crossing Park near Schuylerville, NY, explore the Hudson River corridor north to Fort Edward, then follow the Glens Falls Feeder Canal Trail to Hudson Falls.
- Gourmet box lunch by Forged at Murray Park.
- Learn about historic sites.
- Visit Lock 7 on Champlain Canal and choose to return to the start on the paddle-wheeler Caldwell Belle, or bike back.
- Fees: Bike & Boat – $60; Bike only – $35
Click the link below for more information and to register!
For more information, contact Drew Alberti at email@example.com
Sunday, August 27th
Basket Party to Benefit Shirley Coderre
Whitehall Recreation Center, 28 William Street
Doors Open at 11 AM, Drawings start at 1 PM
Lunch items and refreshments will be available